About The San Marcos
square feet 3,764 - 4,212
full bathrooms 2 - 3
half bathrooms 1
garages 2 (Front Load)
- Owner's Suite
- First Floor
- Home Collection
- Classic Series
- Foundation Type
Why You'll Love It
Welcome to the all-new two-story San Marcos floorplan, part of the newest series of M/I Homes. This Classic series floorplan features 4-5 bedrooms, 2.5-5 bathrooms, an optional 3-car garage, and 3,764-4,212 of functional living space.
When entering this home you are greeted by a foyer with high ceilings, large den, and a living room and dining room space. Optimize this space how it best suits you and your family by converting the den into a 5th bedroom and the living room into a private study.
There is an open concept kitchen, breakfast area and family room with two-story ceilings. Enjoy impressive included features in the kitchen, including a butler’s pantry connecting the kitchen and dining room, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large kitchen island, and 42” custom cabinets.
Enter your owner’s suite through a private entry off the kitchen. The owner’s bedroom features beautiful sloped ceilings, a large walk-in closet in the bedroom, and an optional extended bay window for extra space and plenty of natural light. Through the double doors in the owner’s bedroom, enter your owner’s bath retreat, complete with double vanities, a second oversized walk-in closet, and an oversized walk-in shower. Here you also have the option for a garden style tub and a walk-in shower. You can even add the optional door leading from the owner’s bath to the laundry room for easy access.
Head outside to your covered patio with optional extension – perfect for outdoor entertaining! Full landscaping and irrigation come standard!
Upstairs, you will find an open view into the family room, a spacious game room with grand sloped ceilings, a full bathroom, and three additional bedrooms – each with its own walk-in closet. Bedroom 4 included the option to add on its own private bath making it a perfect guest space! There is also an option to add a media room with an additional 5th bathroom option. There is plenty of options and space in the San Marcos floorplan! Contact us today to learn more information and to schedule a tour!
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and All Baths
- 42” Custom Made Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Living Room/Study
- Formal Dining Space
- Butler’s Pantry
- Breakfast Area
- Game Room
- First Floor Owner’s Suite
- Volume Ceilings at Family Room and Foyer
- Oversized First Floor Storage Closet
- Optional Gourmet Kitchen with Built-in Appliances
- Walk-in Closets in Secondary Bedrooms
- Full Sod and Irrigation
- Three Distinct Elevation Options
- 16 SEER A/C System
- Rannai Tankless Water Heater
- Water Softener Loop
- Garage Door Opener with 2 Remotes
- Pre-wire for Family Room Sound
- LED Bulbs in Recessed Can Lighting
- Optional Garden Tub in Owner's Suite
- Optional Owner's Bay Window
- Optional Extended Covered Patio
- Optional Fireplace
- Optional Door from Owner’s Closet to Laundry
- Optional Laundry Room Cabinets
- Optional Valet/Drop Zone
- Optional Bedroom 5/Bath 4 ILO Den
- Optional Double Vanity at Bath 2
- Optional Bath 3
- Optional Media Room and Bath 5
- Optional Media Room Windows
With the flexibility to accommodate a variety of modern living arrangements, the San Marcos is one of our most popular plans for young families and multigenerational households alike.