A Virtual Appointment. Real People. Live Information. Dynamic Interaction.
Our team is now able to assist in your new home search, virtually.
Once we help you setup your virtual appointment, an experienced New Home Consultant will guide you through:
- The exciting area around the M/I Homes community
- The community concept: amenities and highlights
- A complete demonstration of our available floorplans, including structural and design options available to personalize your home
- A preview of Design Center selections, including available cabinets, countertops, and flooring
- A 3D tour of the decorated model home
- Our Quick Move-In Homes, including color selections, pricing details, and payment options
- A video drone tour of the community and available homesites
- As well as any other information that will aid you in your new home search
A virtual appointment. We’re here for you.
Brandon grew up in Southern Illinois, across the river from St. Louis. He moved all over the country throughout his middle/high school years as a “military brat.” He finally landed in Tampa, FL in 2007 where he finished high school and graduated from the University of South Florida (Go Bulls!).
Brandon has been with M/I Homes in Tampa since 2015 and has a vast knowledge of the Tampa Bay area and home building. He also provides genuine care and excitement in helping you find your new dream home.
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys Tampa Bay Buccaneers football, coaching cheerleading with his wife, and spending quality family time with his wife and daughter.
Nicole was born into a military family in Virginia. While growing up, her family relocated throughout the US, allowing Nicole to participate first-hand in many home buying experiences. It was those exciting times that sparked her interest in real estate, particularly new home construction.
After graduating from Midwestern State University in 2018, she returned to the Sunshine State, her adopted home, to establish a career in real estate.
As a realtor, she helped her mom find her “forever home” right here in Tampa, which happened to be an M/I Home! It was then, that our New Home Consultant met Nicole and thought she would be a perfect fit for the M/I Family. The rest is history.
Nicole’s passion for real estate drives her enthusiasm and dedication to help you find your dream home at one of our many communities in the Tampa Bay area.
In her free time, Nicole enjoys taking fitness classes, cheering on Tampa’s sports teams, and enjoying the beautiful local beaches with friends.