A Virtual Appointment. Real People. Live Information. Dynamic Interaction.
Our team is now able to assist in your new home search, virtually.
Once we help you setup your virtual appointment, an experienced New Home Consultant will guide you through:
- The exciting area around the M/I Homes community
- The community concept: amenities and highlights
- A complete demonstration of our available floorplans, including structural and design options available to personalize your home
- A preview of Design Center selections, including available cabinets, countertops, and flooring
- A 3D tour of the decorated model home
- Our Quick Move-In Homes, including color selections, pricing details, and payment options
- A video drone tour of the community and available homesites
- As well as any other information that will aid you in your new home search
A virtual appointment. We’re here for you.
For elderly, vulnerable, or at-risk individuals, please schedule a private appointment.
Kim has always had a strong passion for home building! She has over 30 years of customer service experience, as well as the personal experience of building her own homes. Over the past 30 years, she and her husband have built five homes. It is a personally fulfilling experience for her, and she is looking forward to sharing in the excitement as you venture into building or purchasing your new home with M/I Homes. Her experiences have given her a great deal of knowledge in the construction process, and she is here to help answer any questions that you may have.
Kim currently resides in Bargersville, Indiana with her husband, Dave. They have recently become empty nesters, but truly enjoy spending time with their granddaughter. She enjoys traveling, doing projects around the house, and spending time with family and friends.
Michelle started her career in Real Estate and has always enjoyed assisting buyers in the home owning process. She has worked in the industry for 18 years with a short time being a teacher in Central Indiana. New construction was calling her name again and she was excited to start her venture at M/I Homes. She has built two new homes and a recent townhome and understands the building process having built, assisted, sold, and designed new homes! She is thrilled to be a part of M/I Homes to combine her love of helping people find their homes and making the process a joyful one.
Michelle lives in Avon, Indiana with her “four-legged kids,” Duke and Wrigley. She is happily married to her husband Scott. She also has a Senior in High School, Jaxon, and a Sophomore College student, Emily, at home. She loves being with her family whether it be at home or in Florida. She enjoys restful days reading a book or even better, reading a book by the pool! She loves trying out new recipes and enjoys cooking when she has the time.