One of the nation’s leading and most respected homebuilders.
Building over 100,000 new homes across 16 markets for over 40 years.
Building Trust For Over 40 Years More Than 100,000 Homes Built 16 Markets 1 Purpose to treat our customers right
Beautiful New Build Homes from M/IAt M/I Homes, we know that a new home is more than the sum of its parts – it’s a place where countless memories will be made with your friends and family. Considering this, shouldn’t such an important part of your life be tailored to your specifications?
As accomplished new home builders with over forty years of experience, we can provide a variety of options for prospective buyers within many regions of the country.
We have new homes available in the following markets:
search page where you can designate a specific region and find communities, plans, models, and quick move-in options!
The M/I Homes DifferenceWe’re dedicated to quality and thoughtful design, and that shows in the homes we’ve constructed for over forty years. To us, the customer always comes first and they can rely on us for an efficient, superior design backed by our Whole Home Building Standards and our Whole Home Certified Standards.
Whole Home Building StandardsTo provide our customers with the optimal new home experience we go beyond the standard code requirements of the industry and hold ourselves to a higher standard, that of our Whole Home Building Standards.
Ways in which our homes benefit from these standards can include:
- Reinforced poured concrete foundations
- Highly-efficient A/C and furnace units
- LED lighting
- Flash shield reinforced stainless steel gas lines
- Whole house humidifiers
- Thick, energy-efficient insulation
- Pex-A plumbing
- MERV 11 air filters
- Superior subfloors
- TUFF-N-DRI basement systems
- Full Tyvek house wraps
- Energy Efficiency – Every seam, void, and crevice are filled or caulked, and independent third-party testing will highlight the savings from our efforts
- Air Quality – Our systems significantly reduce particulates and airborne allergens, and all paints and sealants we use are low VOC
- Water Efficiency – We provide low-flow showerheads, faucets and toilets, along with modern, flexible piping for more direct water lines
- Sustainability – We utilize environmentally-friendly materials throughout the new home building process, helping to reduce your environmental footprint
Quality DesignsAs a committed house builder, M/I is determined to offer the kinds of designs that help a house become a home, and you can see that determination in our StyleSmart design options.
Our Design Consultants will work closely with you, providing experienced insights and suggestions, and serving as partners to help facilitate your ideas and requirements.
And to better help you in the early stages of your new build home process, we offer a number of interactive online galleries for you to consult and be able to see the wide variety of options available in our designs. These galleries include focuses for:
- Dining areas
- Living areas
- Owner suites
M/I Financial and Our Warranty CommitmentWe’re dedicated to offering you the best rates in the market through our mortgage company, M/I Financial. We can customize a mortgage to meet your needs, and since our title services work alongside our new home building process closings are quick and efficient.
Additionally, our new homes are backed with a Transferable Structural Warranty affording you both peace of mind and a valuable incentive for buyers should you ever choose to sell your home.