Our team of experts is available today to help you find a new home. Our sales offices are now open for walk-in, private, and virtual appointments.
A Virtual Appointment. Real People. Live Information. Dynamic Interaction.
Our team is now able to assist in your new home search, virtually.
Once we help you setup your virtual appointment, an experienced New Home Consultant will guide you through:
- The exciting area around the M/I Homes community
- The community concept: amenities and highlights
- A complete demonstration of our available floorplans, including structural and design options available to personalize your home
- A preview of Design Center selections, including available cabinets, countertops, and flooring
- A 3D tour of the decorated model home
- Our Quick Move-In Homes, including color selections, pricing details, and payment options
- A video drone tour of the community and available homesites
- As well as any other information that will aid you in your new home search
A virtual appointment. We’re here for you.
Jenny has always had a strong passion for home building! She has 5 years of industry experience as well as the personal experience of building her own homes. Over the past 10 years she and her husband have built three homes, including their first townhome and two single family homes. It is a personally fulfilling experience for her, and she is looking forward to sharing in the excitement as you venture into building your new home with M/I Homes. Her experiences have given her a great deal of knowledge in the construction process, and she is here to help answer any questions that you may have.
Jenny currently resides in Albertville, MN with her husband Craig, son Landon, and daughter Haven. She enjoys running, attending sporting events for her kids, doing projects around the house, and spending time with family and friends.
Allison started her career in real estate and has always enjoyed assisting buyers in the home owning process. She worked in the industry for eight years and then shifted to the home improvement industry. It was there she used her education in marketing to learn the digital marketing sector. She worked for a national digital marketing firm based out of Las Vegas, working from home for five years. She is thrilled to be here at M/I Homes to combine her love of helping people find their homes and working with digital marketing and sales.
Allison lives in Fridley with her “four legged son,” Oliver. She is a self-proclaimed bookworm and foodie. In her spare time she likes to write (she writes an editorial column for a local digital newspaper), try new restaurants and see live music.