A Virtual Appointment. Real People. Live Information. Dynamic Interaction.
Our team is now able to assist in your new home search, virtually.
Once we help you setup your virtual appointment, an experienced New Home Consultant will guide you through:
- The exciting area around the M/I Homes community
- The community concept: amenities and highlights
- A complete demonstration of our available floorplans, including structural and design options available to personalize your home
- A preview of Design Center selections, including available cabinets, countertops, and flooring
- A 3D tour of the decorated model home
- Our Quick Move-In Homes, including color selections, pricing details, and payment options
- A video drone tour of the community and available homesites
- As well as any other information that will aid you in your new home search
A virtual appointment. We’re here for you.
Originally from New York City, young Aisha was a “military brat.” Her family first moved to Maine and then traveled the world. Subsequent military tours took her to Hawaii and then to Orlando where she permanently settled.
Aisha currently resides in Seminole County FL, and is an avid “DIY-er.” She’s obsessed with HGTV, home décor, home projects, and building. Her hobbies include sewing, writing poetry, spending time with her family, traveling, and enjoying all of the amazing beaches that Florida has to offer.
Michael is originally from the Pittsburgh area of western Pennsylvania. He moved to the Central Florida area when he was 9 and has been developing his knowledge of the area ever since. After graduating from University of Central Florida, he settled in Lake Mary and spent time in the finance industry and logistics prior to becoming an Internet Sales Manager.
Handy around the house, Michael enjoys spending his time on home improvement projects. He also enjoys the outdoors, spending time with family, and a round of golf.
No matter what stages of life and the home buying process you are in, our Internet Sales Managers look forward to connecting and pointing you in the right direction. Reach out to them today to learn more about M/I Homes in Orlando!
If you're working with a real estate agent they must be present at your initial visit.