A Virtual Appointment. Real People. Live Information. Dynamic Interaction.
Our team is now able to assist in your new home search, virtually.
Once we help you setup your virtual appointment, an experienced New Home Consultant will guide you through:
- The exciting area around the M/I Homes community
- The community concept: amenities and highlights
- A complete demonstration of our available floorplans, including structural and design options available to personalize your home
- A preview of Design Center selections, including available cabinets, countertops, and flooring
- A 3D tour of the decorated model home
- Our Quick Move-In Homes, including color selections, pricing details, and payment options
- A video drone tour of the community and available homesites
- As well as any other information that will aid you in your new home search
A virtual appointment. We’re here for you.
Reyna Estrada has a passion for Real Estate; she has been with M/I Homes for 8 years and has over 12 years of experience in the Triangle’s new home building industry. Originally from Honduras and settled in North Carolina back in 2000, Reyna is fluent in both English and Spanish. She has acquired a wealth of knowledge about the local market, city activities and other resources and opportunities. Reyna built her first home, so she knows how many questions there are during the process. She has a sincere passion for helping people accomplish their goal of becoming a homeowner. She is very approachable and makes everyone feel comfortable with her friendliness and enthusiasm. Reyna has been recognized as the Online New Homes Professional of the Year by the Triangle Sales & Marketing Council.
A North Carolina native, Ellen Farley grew up in the Triangle and would love to help you find the right home for your family. She has been in the Real Estate industry for 10+ years and will be a great resource as you navigate the home buying process. She has a love for home design and enjoys keeping up with the latest trends and innovations hitting the marketplace. She is a member of the Triangle Sales and Marketing Council, Home Builders Association of Raleigh/Wake, the NC Home Builders Association and the National Home Builders Association.